The Big Shoot has plenty of clay pigeon shooting ranges in Scotland, 20 to be precise, many offering traditional clay pigeon shooting as well as skeet options. Find your preferred Scottish clay pigeon shooting site below and click the link for more details.
- Cumbernauld clay pigeon shooting ground offers beautiful scenery, expert tuition from national champions and some of the most thrilling clay target challenges anywhere in the country.
- Midcalder clay target range is one of Scotland’s leading clay pigeon shooting facilities. With 4 of the finest skeet ranges in the country also offering ABT, DTL and compact sporting available.
- Dalry clay pigeon shooting range is set in a breath taking 11,000-acre private estate in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway. Fully qualified A.P.S.I (CRB checked), professional and friendly instructors and over 30 years of experience ensures you will be in expert hands.
- The Dunkeld clay pigeon shooting range boasts the highest shooting tower in the country and has more than 50 targets to choose from such as incoming duck from stand one walked-up pheasant on stand two etc.. Located beneath the mountains amidst stunning Scottish scenery.
- Our West Linton clay pigeon shooting venue a friendly clay shooting club located on the southern slopes of the Pentland Hills. Suitable for all levels of shooter to hone your skills or try something new. Included are the gun, cartridges and clay targets, eye and ear protection, training from a qualified instructor and full public insurance cover. The minimum age to take part in any of our clay pigeon shooting packages is 16 years old.
- Auchterhouse is home to one of Scotland’s premier clay pigeon shooting grounds and was voted Scotland’s Favourite Shooting Ground 2018 and voted second in the UK by Clay Pigeon Shooting Magazine readers.
- Newtonmore clay pigeon shooting is where you can partake in this most traditional of country pursuits with the backdrop of Creag Megaidh towering in the distance. Pit your skill against yourself and friends as you are given expert instruction using a variety of targets. We have guns to suit most age groups from 8 years and above and a variety of targets to challenge all abilities.
- Dumfries clay shooting range boasts pretty much every layout going including the biggest shooting tower in Scotland, standing at an extraordinary 140ft high. Time to aim high for your next clay pigeon shooting experience.
- The Kirkcaldy clay shooting ground offers a fantastic sporting layout over 15 different stands, including both an Olympic and English Skeet layouts. Expert tuition and all equipment is provided.
- The clay target range at Selkirk has four of the finest skeet ranges in the country. The clay pigeon shooting range is of competition standard and the largest in Scotland. The exceptional facilities and industry-leading clay pigeon shooting lessons will ensure that all your goals are met and that you have a hugely enjoyable time. All lessons include professional instruction, gun hire, hearing protection, public liability insurance, clays and cartridges.
- At the Blairmore Dunoon clay target range you have a wide variety of flight patterns to test your shooting skills. Set right in the heart of 2000 acres of beautiful Scottish scenery that adds to the experience. Book your clay pigeon shooting experience here for anyone from individuals to groups such as stag parties and corporate events.
- The Altass clay shooting centre is a family run business located in the centre of the Scottish Highlands, Specialising in all things shooting from firearms training courses, clay target shooting experiences and tutoring. The on-site facilities range from full Sporting Clay, DTL & FITASC layouts.
- Portree, Ilse of Skye clay shooting ground provides a perfect introduction to Clay Target Shooting. With your personal coach and a comfortable, cosy shooting shelter. The shoot can cater for the complete novice, with a range of gun calibres and target choice, to more experienced shots. The clay shooting is suitable for all weathers as you do not even need to step outside.
- Kelso clay pigeon shooting ground is nestled in the grounds of one of Scotland’s finest country house hotels. It occupies a peaceful location set within 500 acres of wooded parkland, beside the River Teviot and close to the market town of Kelso. The Shooting School is a perfect teaching ground from absolute beginners to the most accomplished shots, we can present a comprehensive range of targets to suit each individual’s requirements.
- Dunfirmline’s clay shooting venue offer a real challenge with clays being fired at different angles and directions. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Craigluscar Hill and its community woodland, this is a clay pigeon shooting venue that would be a shame to miss.
- Stirling clay pigeon shooting ground is purpose built and run by international shooting expert Don O’Driscoll. Catering for beginners and experienced shooters. The clay pigeon shooting packages are varied and offer expert tuition along with all the equipment you’ll need.
- Aberfeldy clay pigeon shooting range is located in a dramatic setting along the most beautiful glen in Scotland with an extensive clay target layout. Packages are tailored for capabilities and age.
- This purpose built shooting school outside Dundee is run under the tutelage of Drew Christie, Commonwealth Games Silver Medallist. You can expect expert tuition and a top clay shooting experience whether you are an individual or part of a group.
- Edinburgh clay shooting grounds are located in our private woods adjacent to a castle. Interesting targets include Pigeon Pair, Whistling Woodcock, Running Rabbit, High Pheasant, Towering Teal and Exocet. Tuition by Scottish clay shooting champion. Don’t miss this one.
- Perth, Perthshire A 2,000-acre location that has plenty of wide, rolling hills and beautiful woodland views surrounding the clay pigeon shooting range far as the eye can see, so as well as providing excellent clay shooting, you’ll enjoy the beautiful scenery too.
To ensure you have details of all the activities available in Scotland, download the Geronigo® App and have over 100 activities ready to book from your phone instantly.