the UK and Ireland Biggest Clay Pigeon Shooting Network, 113 Venue's
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q Will adverse weather affect my package?
- A No, the conditions are bound to vary dependent on what time of year you go and only in the most extreme of weather circumstances will be consider cancelling your event.
- Q How can I organise a group booking?
- A Our quotes are interactive – so you can invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the quote – saves the organiser a lot of work. You can add to your group up to the maximum at any time up to 14 days before the event date.
- Q Are There Any Restrictions In Place On Your Activities?
- A In most circumstances the minimum age for Clay Pigeon shooting is 13 but this will vary from venue so check this with our Sales Consultants when you book your event.
Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Q Do I need a shotgun license to be allowed to shoot?
- A No, our sites have exemption from this which allows them to offer Clay Pigeon shooting on an individual day experience. If you plan to take up Clay Pigeon Shooting regularly you will need to apply for a gun license.
- Q What should I wear?
- A You should dress suitably for taking part in an outdoor activity. Dress accordingly to the weather conditions that you are confronted with on the day of your event.
- Q How loud are the guns?
- A The loudness of the guns is dependent on the ammunition that you use. The majority of our venues will offer sub-sonic cartridges which minimises noise levels and every venue provides ear protectors or ear plugs.
- Q Do you have any party invitations?
- A Yes! Please click here to view all our invitations.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question that hasn't been answered? Not to worry, you can either call us on 0844 745 5008 or fill out the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch to answer your question.